Most of these were direct requests from you.
- Trail Blazer's YouTube channel can be opened from with the Trail Blazer Help Menu.
- Add Max Household Member count to Create Household dialog. Allows user to decide how big the households may be before separating into single households.
- In walk lists, a page break is caused by either a street name or a precinct code change. This was causing page breaks in cases where the precinct code was missing. Trail Blazer was updated to ignore such cases and to consider only non-blank precinct codes when breaking pages.
- Desktop refinements:
- On the Order-Line tab, the product type control was not being set correctly when the underlying record was an existing record. Fixed.
- With the Order-Line tab, the Delete button was activated for merchandise-type orderlines.
- With the Order tab, you can delete the order when when:
- the order amount is 0
- the amount paid is 0
- the amount open is 0
- the order line count is 0
- the ticket count is 0
- Allowing deposits of contributions, receipts, etc. from committees other than primary committee.
- VA Reporting - Schedule E was over reporting loan information. Corrected.
- Renamed in menu what was a Transferer List from 'Transfers In' to 'Transferers'.
- Enhancements to the Lender/Loan area.
- Deposit List - no longer preloads list. You must click the Search button.
- The FEC reporting code will now include a contribution where the absolute value of an individual contribution amount exceeds the itemization threshold. This assures that in a reattribution situation, both contribution records are included in the report if the reattribution amount is greater than the itemization threshold.
- Added a 'force itemization' checkbox to the voter contribution data entry panel.