Export From Outlook
1. From outlook, click [ File ] – [ Import and Export ].
2. Select [ Export to a file ] click [ Next ]
3. Select [ Microsoft Access ] click [ Next ]
4. Find and Select your [ Contacts ] folder, click [ Next ]
5. Save the file in a location and name it something you’ll remember.
Importing into Trail Blazer
1. Logon trail blazer, click on the [ voters ] list.
2. Click [ File ] – [ Import… ]
A) keep the faults on the top of this screen, click [ Data Source ]
browse to the file you saved from outlook.
B) click [Add Group] name it as “outlook1”, click [ Create ]
C) click [ Import ]
3. From the next menu, select the “Contacts” table if it hasn’t been selected
Keep the default, “Do Not Allow Duplicates”.
4. Under ‘Precision’ select [ Load All ] then click [ OK ].
5. Many fields are already matched the columns from outlook for you. But go ahead and review them by scrolling through the questions and answers, FYI: questions=Outlook and answers=Trailblazer. Change as needed.
6. At this point go ahead and click [ Import ], this will import ALL the contacts that where exported.
7. Once completed, go to the voters list click [ Groups ] click [ Source ] select “outlook1”, then click [ search ]. This will return your list of imported contacts from outlook.