26. September 2016 10:13
With every release we correct niggling issues with the application. Most of the time these issues affect a very small number of our customers so they are not fully publicized to all. Today we have several things that may have effected many of you. In no particular order:
- Changed reminders list that if reminder ID clicked, the reminders data entry window opens.
- Reactivated the code to send an email to Support when emails are imported and a request for enabling is sent.
- A "multi-unit building address' flag was added to the address record. If this flag is set, the address will be considered invalid for householding purposes. When the mass householding operation is performed, voters/donors that use this address as their home address will be assigned their own household record.
- NEW Voter History importing now works for CSV files. Customers can now do their own voter history imports.
- An error occurred if an attempt was made to delete a search favorite that was referenced by an email campaign. Fixed
- Multi-select set on for all datagridunits that have an include column and that are not part of a gridpanel. In English this means you can now select (highlight) multiple records in a list. Many of our lists had this disabled. For some it worked, other it did not.
- If you begin typing a log note, and then switch to another window, and then return to complete the log note, the log note content is gone. Fixed.
- Contact relationship list was showing a New button, but the New function was not supported. Fixed by disabling the New button.
- The list column Summarize function now creates the pivot display without waiting for the user to press the OK button.
- NEW Added 'Count (thru pivot display)' function to column menu. It functions similarly to the Summarize function, but displays just the count-of-occurrences value.
- On pivot display, the row label columns now have the same width as the associated column on the list. These columns had been all set with a width of 80.
- On pivot display, the row label columns now inherit the word wrap setting of the list.
- Format button dropped on pivot display. It served no purpose, and created a number of potential error conditions.
- If you reside in Louisiana and use Trail Blazer and Leaders to report to the LA Board of Ethics, this release changes the validation and printing process. TB will produces the file for upload, but it now requires validation and printing be done via the Leaders web site.