Nonprofit Fundraising Software That Targets, Tracks & Integrates With Your Website
Communicate Your Message
Raise awareness to the next level. Target your message to specific donors.
Our nonprofit fundraising software tools will leverage your efforts and enable you to reach your fundraising goals faster than ever. Reach
your audience with unlimited FREE mass emails, outbound calling, direct mail sent from the system or from your mailhouse with an exported mailing list.
Track Your Donor Data
With our donor management software you'll be able to keep track of your donor data in ways
you never thought possible. Make efficient use of your time. Organize your fundraising efforts and your volunteers.
Works on a Mac, iPad or a PC
Enjoy the flexibility of accessing your fundraising software from a Mac (including your iPad) or a traditional PC.
Now you can bring your data with you using any mobile device.
Types of Data Tracked
• People - Everything you ever wanted to keep track of about a person
• Volunteers - Know who they are and what they are willing to work on
• Complete bank account & financial tracking
• Thank you letter management
• Expenses, deposits & loans
• Bank reconciliation
• Pledges - recurring, sustaining or single pledges
• Rapid pledge fulfillment tool
• Donor "touches"
• Event management and ticketing
• Track expenses and revenue associated with events
• Attendees per event
• Online merchandising (t-shirts, books, mugs, etc.)
• Relationships - siblings, wife/husband, colleagues, board members
• Logs - Track phone calls, emails, messages left, etc.
• Relationship management (CRM)
• User defined fields - Create your own fields to track!
• Attributes - unlimited grouping elements
• Flexible views
• Household your reports and your exported files
• Rapid data entry
Generate Standard Reports Easily
With just a few clicks, you can monitor your progress with our standard reports.
Our donor software lets you customize your reports to meet your project's needs.
• Thank you letter mail merge
• Income and expenditures by event
• Mailing lists / labels
• Contribution reports
• Expense reports and more...
Shared Calendars Keep Your Team On Track
Our calendaring system gets your whole team working as one. Organize
your plans so everyone can see each other's calendars.
Coordinate Successful Events & Fundraisers
Set up events that link to your website for registration, payment and RSVPs.
Coordinate all of your events with just a few clicks.
FREE Website Integration*
In just a few minutes, you'll be able to cut and paste our free forms into your website
giving you the ability to harvest key contact, donor, volunteer and
event data into your Trail Blazer database.
Our Free Website Forms Include:
• Contact sign up
• Event registration
• online donations / contributions **
• Batch email / HTML newsletters
• Personalized mass email with mail merge
• eCampaign tracking tools
• Forward to a friend
• Self-service unsubscribe
** Requires merchant approval
Other Key Features
Trail Blazer gives you more value, more capability and unmatched customer support. We're here for you.
• Secure log in from anywhere
• Recurring and sustaining donations
• Customized user access - assign various levels of access
• Unlimited users can be registered. Five concurrent users for free.
• All inclusive - No modules to buy. No surprises.
• Transaction roll-back - Easily undo your mistakes.
• Session safety net - Undo an entire user session if you need to.
• Shared databases with other Trail Blazer clients (if they allow)
• Imports / Exports - Unlimited import/export of your data using a variety of
• Record duplication management - Save time de-duping your data.
Get One Month FREE for Each Year You Purchase
Our prices are based on your record count and concurrent users.
Prices start as low as $99.00 per month. We offer 5 concurrent users for FREE. When you purchase a full year, you'll get one month
free. Sign up for two years, get two months free....and so on. Call Dan for a quote at 1-800-446-1375.
Trail Blazer Reaches National Top 10 List
"Trail Blazer's strong in fundraising. It's likely to be applicable
to a wide range of organizations." - Idealware